Established in 2015, Nur International University is a private higher education institution located in the metropolis of Lahore (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants), Punjab. Officially accredited/recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan, Nur International University is a coeducational higher education institution. Nur International University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. Nur International University also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
For futher information:
Visit NIU Website
Achieve .pk University Ranking
People also read: Fastest Growing Industries in Pakistan
Just the main campus in Model town, Lahore at the moment.
Achieve.pk University Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Find your perfect university program with our courses guide.
Courses offered by this University:
BS in Business Administration with Specialization in Finance & Information Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy
BS Nutritional Sciences
BS Animal Sciences
BS Medical Lab Technology
BS Speech & Language Pathology
BS Applied Psychology
MS Clinical Nutrition
BS Economics with specialization tracks in Development Economics or Econometric
People also read: Choose the right career path – Explore various careers
Tours – Facilities – Academics – Promotional
Campuses and Facilities
Address: 11/B Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan
t: +924235881681-2 Ext: 111, 110
Lecturers and University Leadership
Dr. Babar Aziz (Professor and Dean)
Prof. Dr. Imran Ijaz Haider (Program Coordinator, Psychology)
Professor Dr. Anila Jaleel (Professor of Biochemistry and Assistant Dean)
Campus accommodation and City Guide
The university recommends separate hostels for male and female students. The hostels have wardens, supporting and security staff available round the clock. Provision of hostel accommodation is subject to availability and preference is given to candidates from outside Lahore.
Graduate employment prospects:
Graduates of NIU can get really good jobs almost as soon as they pass out because the university offers training and career counseling which guides the students to make the right choice for themselves.
What do students say?:
Internships and Work Placements:
University Fees and Funding
BS in natural/social sciences and business management: 177,500
Please also Read: Get advice on financing your studies
Merit and need based scholarships are available. Please visit www.niu.edu.pk for further information.
Admissions & Requirements
- Completed Application
- Matric/O levels result
- FA/ICS/ICOM/FSc/A levels/American High School Diploma/International Baccalaureate result
- Transcripts (only applicable for graduate programs)
- Equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) if applicable. All applicants who have applied for equivalence certificate (IBCC), Islamabad and have not received before the application submission deadline should submit it as soon as they receive it.
- Copy of B-form or Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Two passport size photographs
- Applicants should not send copies of co-curricular activities certificates or supporting documents with the application package; all such documents will be required at the time of interview.
- Applicants should be aware that the presentation of incorrect/false/forged/fraudulent information or document in connection with admission in any program at NIU is a criminal offence and the University reserves the right to initiate appropriate action. Actions may include, but are not limited to, cancellation of an application for admission an offer of admission, or of an enrollment.